So many people believe Heaven is not worth the effort it will take to receive Salvation, which is a free gift from God. So many of these nonbelievers also sadly believe, when they are ready they can easily earn their way to Heaven. The real scary part about being able to become saved when they feel they are ready, a very bad mistake, because they do not know when they will die?
5 Facts about Heaven everyone should learn before it’s too late. 1. Heaven is a real place where only people who are saved will go to when they die. We can find proof in God’s Word the Bible, 1 John 5:11-12, 11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. The Bible is one of the most Published
1. Heaven is a real place where only people who are saved will go to when they die. We can find proof in God’s Word the Bible, 1 John 5:11-12, 11 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. The Bible is one of the most Published books in the World. According to Guinness World Records, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time with over 5 billion copies sold and distributed. We can see by 1800 AD between 1900 AD the Bible has been translated into 400 new languages because the Bible is seen as the crucial tool to be able to share the Good News, which is only found in the Bible. One of Jesus most thrilling promises, found in the Bible, John 14: 1-3 1 Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also. Every since Jesus, Ascension the departure of Christ from Earth into the presence of God.
2. Heaven will be a place of unimaginable beauty. A picture image of what Heaven could look like, WOW.
God who created our 5 senses, like Jesus Christ told His disciples in John 14:1-3. Think of these facts, in 6 days God created the World, and it was perfectly beautiful, now imagine every since the Ascension of Jesus Christ, His the departure from Earth into the presence of God. In those few thousand years, God has been preparing Heaven, so imagine, a place God has been custom designing. I believe even with our imaginations running wild in thoughts, and picturing images of streets made of Gold, the real Heaven will be more Magnificient looking. The Apostle Paul stated in, 1 Corinthians 2:9 Eye has not seen, nor Ear heard, nor have entered into the Heart of Man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
3. Heaven’s inhabitants will engage in exciting, out of this World activities, here is a few things we will do, recorded in Mark 12:25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Revelation 1:6 and has made us kings[a] and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. 1 Corinthians 6:3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? They will Judge and Reign with Jesus Christ, amazing but true. Isaiah 65:21 They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit. Awesome news for me and others sweating came in after sin, so we can work like crazy and now sweat. We will also enjoy unlimited enjoyment of Family and Friends, even making new friends, from people from over 6 thousand years. Enjoying time with Angels and other intelligent beings we do not know about. Even fellowshipping with your Guardian Angel, able to ask him how he helped you with any task from your life on Earth. Able to roam around among all different types of Animals, without worrying. Just as God loved to create we will also be able to enjoy creating things, Painting. We will worship God and God while in the midst of us will sing with joy over us His creation, Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
4. In Heaven, we will each retain our own personality, and be uniquely different. While we believe we will all think the same, act the same, like the same things, not true, nowhere in the Bible does it mention anything close to our thoughts. Paul talked about it in 1 Corinthians 13:12, For now, we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
5. After a thousand years our Heavenly Home the New Jerusalem, will move to Planet Earth. Now I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth, for the first Heaven and the first Earth had passed away, also there was no more Sea. Then I John saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, Prepared as a Bride adorned for Her New Husband. Ok, now for your call to action, for anyone who has questions about any of this please leave them in the comments, here or on Facebook and please like our facebook page of the same name. God bless us all.